Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring Charge



You charge your cell phone (almost) every day, how often do you charge your soul?

"Everybody has their own interpretation of the bible." True. But is there a correct interpretation of the bible? Is there a correct way to read anything? Yes. So let's try to figure out how to read the bible correctly. Oh, and let's do it together, at a house on the water, with good food and fun games. So come March 6-8. It's only $50!
Get your $25 deposit and registration form in by March 1st. Spaces are limited.

What to Bring: Bible, notepad, pen, sleeping bag (or sheets) & pillow, layers of clothing, towel, toiletries, and $5 for dinner. (Optional: fishing pole or board game)
What Not to Bring: Game Systems, Chickens, Cellphones, Kittens, Ipods, Alpacas, and Airsoft Guns. (I know you love them, but they’ll be there when you get back.)

Where to meet: 11301 Liberty rd Owing Mills MD 21117 at 5pm to return at 2:30 pm

Registration Form

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Medical Insurance Information:
Emergency Contact:
Allergies, Dietary Needs, Medications:

I, the undersigned Parent/Guardian, hereby authorize my child(ren) _________________
to attend Spring Charge, May 6-8 2009. In the event of an emergency, I understand that all will be done to contact me. However, if I cannot be reached, I give permission to the physician selected by the group leader to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for, and to order injections, anesthesia, or surgery for my child. Therefore I release Liberty Church PCA and their agents or employees from any claim I may have as a result of my child being injured on said event.

Parent Signature Date